Manchester Fertility is a Manchester IVF clinic which prides itself on its exceptional attention to patient care. They combine industry-leading technology, the latest treatments, and a personalised approach to their fertility services. As a result, Manchester Fertility guarantees you the bespoke treatment you can trust. This is reflected in their high level of success. For example, over 5,000 babies have been born as a result of their patient-driven services since they first opened their doors in 1986.
As one of the UK’s most experienced egg donor clinics, Manchester Fertility is among the country’s best IVF clinics for over 45s. Additionally, this award-winning Manchester IVF clinic is unique in being one of very few UK fertility clinics to have a dedicated egg donor programme. Access Fertility is glad to partner with Manchester Fertility in offering our Donor Eggs IVF Refund programme, giving patients the reassurance of a money-back guarantee.
Access Fertility 100% IVF Refunds at Manchester Fertility
At Access Fertility, we believe everyone should be able to access affordable IVF treatment. Through our partnership with this Manchester IVF clinic, we have a strong focus on IVF cost and together we offer patients a range of programmes.
- We are glad to offer our IVF Donor Egg Refund Programme to Manchester Fertility – one of the best IVF clinics for over 45s. We recognise that using donor eggs greatly increases both the chance of success with IVF and the cost of treatment. This programme is specially designed for donor egg recipients with your unique situation in mind. What’s more, the IVF Donor Egg Refund Programme at Manchester Fertility offers you multiple IVF cycles at a significant discount. Additionally, you have the security of a money back guarantee if you do not have a baby.
- Our IVF Refund programmes are also available to patients using their own eggs. Patients can access a package of IVF treatment for a fixed fee, saving up to one third on costs. Furthermore, you benefit from up to a 100% refund on your programme fee if you do not have a baby.
- We also offer an IVF package which includes the cost of all medication. Take the uncertainty out of IVF with this fixed fee programme. Also, it includes a money-back guarantee if you do not have a baby.
- Our Multi-cycle programme offers an even bigger discount on pay-as-you-go prices but without a money-back guarantee.
- NEW: We are glad to be launching a new bespoke multi-cycle programme at Manchester Fertility. This allows you to tailor the number of cycles you would like in your package, to suit your unique needs
Access Fertility IVF Treatment Programmes
We know that funding your fertility treatment is a key consideration at the start of your IVF journey. With that in mind, we offer the IVF refund programme, IVF multi-cycle programme the IVF Unlimited programme and the IVF Donor Egg Refund Programme. Manchester Fertility is also among the first to pilot our new Bespoke multi-cycle programme, so you can choose either two, three or four cycles of IVF as part of your unique package.
Why patients choose Access Fertility
We understand that undergoing IVF treatment can incredibly stressful, both personally and financially. That’s why we love sharing our patient stories, to help you make the right choice for you.
Esther and Johnny were patients at Manchester Fertility and used Access Fertility’s Multi-Cycle programme on their IVF journey. Hear them explain why they chose Access Fertility, and why Manchester Fertility was the best clinic for over 40s.
Manchester Fertility – IVF Manchester
Manchester Fertility offers discounted and fixed price Multi-cycle and Refund IVF plans, through our partnership with Access Fertility. We want to help make your treatment cost-effective, so you don’t need to worry about funding future cycles if you need them. Specialising in egg donor programmes, Manchester Fertility is among the UK’s best clinics for over 45s.
Manchester Fertility: Amelia House, 3 Oakwood Square, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheshire, SK8 3SB.